Please remember that we will be far away from any supermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies or kiosks.
What you bring is what you have. The hotel is nice but the assortment is limited.
We ask KSI members to use proper training uniform as much as possible. Prepare beforehand and get extra t-shirts, singlets and shorts if needed. See the gear shop for this.
- Swim gear (important for the ladies – you should be able to train in your swim wear, including jumping into the pool and some physical contact)
- Baseball Cap/Hat
- Hand Towels
- Running Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Hand sanitiser (you’d want clean hands if you’re going to touch your eyes, a wound, eat anything, get a cut or a scrape etc…)
- Rattan Sticks (can be ordered for delivery at camp, see gear shop)
- Sports tape and/or electrical tape. Sticks may fray from striking, you may get blisters, you may need to tape shit together.
- ONE focus mitt per person. It’s great to pair up with someone else that is going so that you bring a pair between you.
- Snorkel & mask (proper dive mask serves you best. Fins not necessary for training but cool to bring if you would like to snorkel. The resort rent the fins out if needed.)
- MMA-style gloves. Please don’t bring brand new, never before worn gloves to camp. You should have trained in them before, it’s definitely preferable if you can hold a stick with the gloves on.
- Mouth guard. If you don’t have one, get one. Mould it before hand so that you are comfortable wearing it for extended periods of time.
Day to day
- Socks (several pairs)
- Comfortable Shoes (enclosed shoes for shooting)
- Flip Flops or Sandals
- Extra pairs of under garments
- Sun Glasses
- Hand sanitiser
- Mosquito repellent
- Cables for chargers etc
- Electrical adapter
- Detergent (most of us wash daily in the shower/hand basin)
- Band aid
- Sports tape
- Anti inflammatories
- Anti histamines
- Whatever other medications you may use